PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me on a background of a bradycardia (48 50 impacts in minutes) nab...

Tamara Georgievna
18.08.2004, 12:17
Hello, the doctor! At me on a background of a bradycardia (48 50 impacts in minutes) are observed disturbance of a rhythm as a bigeminal pulse on a background of reception anaprilina within a month in a dose 0, 03 mg/days thus I accept Corinfarum retard 40 mg/days That you can advise?

Fertser E.A.
18.08.2004, 18:40
Dear Tamara Georgievna! The information Presented by you is insufficient for the answer to your question. What disease is treated anaprilinom and korinfarom-retardom (diagnosis)? If it is a stenocardia, whether that there are attacks in rest or only at loads? What bigemenija is recorded on an electrocardiogram (ventricular? Supraventricular?). Whether Delalosb daily monitoring of an electrocardiogram on Holteru?

Tamara Georgievna
20.08.2004, 03:01
To me the item, the Atherosclerotic cardiosclerosis, an extrasystolic arrhythmia, NK 1 items have diagnosed an ischemic heart disease, idiopathic hypertensia P
On an electrocardiogram - a sinus arrhythmia, the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE 66 77, frequent atrial ekstrasistolija, ventricular as bi and trigeminies.
Daily monitoring (from 97) - the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE 48 131, is recorded frequent ventricular ekstrasistolija, is more in the afternoon, and also didymous and group atrial extrasystoles.
Objectively: a BP 140 150/90, a bradycardia with ekstrasistoliej.
The therapist has appointed or nominated anaprilin for treatment of an arrhythmia. Corinfarum retard I accept within 3 years in a combination with veroshpironom (once a week) - as therapy of an idiopathic hypertensia.

Fertser E.A.
21.08.2004, 03:33
Dear Tamara Georgievna! Basically single ventricular extrasystoles, even frequent, are not dangerous. But they can be a marker of an organic pathology of a myocardium. I advise you doobsledovatsja (to make EhoKG, the analysis on lipids of a blood). If to look or see full listing "Holtera" could, possibly to advise, change therapy or not. Good luck.

Ibragim Mamedov
22.08.2004, 02:43
To me of 46 years. In October 2002 go year the doctor to me pos-tavil the diagnosis: the transferred or carried myocardial dystrophy with an outcome in melkoochagovyj a cardiosclerosis. Disturbance of a rhythm as frequent ventricular extrasystoles. Ate
roskleroz with a lesion of the main vessels. A regimen
Sparing.
The conclusion of an echocardiography: a cardiosclerosis perego-rodki without disturbance of contractility, an atherosclerosis stenok aortas without a lesion of the valve of an aorta. Cavities are not expanded, the valval pathology is not present, attributes of a hypertrophy of a left ventricle is not revealed. I ask consultation. Thanks