PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a hypotension sovsemi following (oxygen golodanie--...

Anna, 25 years
18.08.2004, 07:07
Hello, at me a hypotension sovsemi following (oxygen golodanie-- to sigh, delicacy, retardation, cold extremities, paleness of integuments, and mucous, disturbance of a cycle, periodic statuses inexplicable
Alarms, hardly I rise poutram) there can be it consequences of an anemia which attributes at me too are observed, whether prompt in we wash a case enough plus reception of preparations raising or increasing pressure will treat ferriferous priparatami, and in general why there is an anemia? I not the donor, am not pregnant, like intestinal bleedings there are no, menstrual bleedings neobilny, even places are poor, on a diet nesezhu in what there can be a reason??? In advance thanks.

Fertser E.A.
20.08.2004, 18:18
Dear Anna! If now digits of a hemoglobin were not normalized yet it is necessary to treat an anemia, to find out its or her reasons. I advise to consult on this subject with a hematologist (on a portal there is such page). Some of signs are similar to displays vegeto-a vessel. Dystonias (see clause or article in the center of our page), probably anemias which have aggravated on a background.