PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, my mum one and a half year ago has transferred or carried an infarct, also suffers...

Ilya
18.08.2004, 19:15
Good afternoon, my mum one and a half year ago has transferred or carried an infarct, also suffers from the raised or increased pressure. From edemas doctors register diuretics, however from them there are strong pains in heart and pressure not only does not go down, but, that is very surprising, on the contrary raises or increases. From preparations tried or tasted many - and in taletkah, and grasses. Advise, please what to do or make.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
20.08.2004, 07:39
How much years to mum, she accepts what preparations, what average arterial pressure, whether there are pains in heart? If to proceed their most widespread situation, the "standard" combination of Sodium nitritums (Isoketum of 40 60 mg 2 r/d or the Monopoppy of 40 mg 2 r/), beta-blockers (Konkor 2, 5 10 mg 1 r/d or Atenolol 25 50 mg 2 r/), diuretic (Veroshpiron 1 r/) and inhibitors APF (Prestarium 2 8 mg 1 r/d or Renitek 5 10 mg 2 r/) should improve 50 mg the status and leads to normalization of pressure. Naturally, the dosage of preparations depends on many parameters and SHOULD steal up the doctor individually. I wish good luck!