PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! After a chemotherapy spent 4 years ago, at me nach...

Natalia Ivanovna
18.08.2004, 14:29
The dear doctor! After a chemotherapy spent 4 years ago, at me complexities from serdechno-vascular system - vegeto-vascular crisises with suddenly podskakivojushchim pressure (up to 200100 and pulse 120, ekstrosistolija, a bradycardia up to 44 ud have begun. Now put diagnozy-an ischemic heart disease, gipertonija-2, a cardiosclerosis. Under the reference manager. Since January, 2002 I accept units of a cardiology prestarium and gde-that one year ago have added kapilar. On a background of these preparations pressure was stabilized: 11070 - 12080. ekstrasistoliju almost I do not feel, oslabla meteozavisimost. But today the doctor from poliklinniki came and has refused to write out prestarium, motivating with that that he can sharply block pressure and very strongly influences kidneys. Has offered poprobyvat other preparations - no-shpa, enap, a papaverine with Dibazolum. Whether rights the local therapist concerning prestariuma? Thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
20.08.2004, 01:38
Most likely a question economic. Prestarium is more dear or expensive. In your case it is necessary to show persistence based or founded;established on references vracha-the cardiologist and positive experience of treatment. For the appeal of the conclusion of the regional doctor you can address to manager. Unit or to the head physician of an out-patient department.