PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the first pregnancy in 1993. Have found out PMK, at vtoroj-in 2000.-...

Lily
18.08.2004, 09:05
At the first pregnancy in 1993. Have found out PMK, at vtoroj-in 2000.-rheumatic disease, PMK. It was surveyed on dnjah-have not found out PMK, rheumatic disease of heart (only a sinus arrhythmia), but have diagnosed a syndrome of vegetative dysfunction and have appointed or nominated Grandaxinum, prozak, dimefosfon and novo-Passitum. Whether such treatment is justified?

Gaaze A.N.
18.08.2004, 19:51
Dear Lily! You do not write age where live, what complaints now. Write more in detail and in some minutes consultation will be ready.

Lily
19.08.2004, 23:41
Hello, Andrey Nikolaevich. It again the Lily. I from Kazan, me 32 years. I was surveyed in connection with nojushchej a pain of long character in the field of heart, left brachiums, arms or hand, scapulas, on weather, at a psychoemotional strain; serdebieniem and the complicated respiration at the last. From all earlier st ativshihsja diagnoses the arrhythmia with individual extrasystoles (fortunately, certainly) has come to light. The doctor has told or said, that the nervous system is very strained. Whether this pain in this connection is possible or probable and whether there are bases to doubt of the appointed or nominated treatment? Thanks.

Gaaze A.N.
20.08.2004, 01:31
Dear Lily! Your doctor on all verojatnosti-the neuropathologist.