PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt restrictions for the child with eks. If cellular telefo...

Natalia
18.08.2004, 11:40
Hello, prompt restrictions for the child with eks. If cellular telephones, on what distance? In fact in public transport now from them you will not hide. And whether it is possible to use at home mikrovolnovkoj? The board from the TV? A house radio telephone? Whether it is possible for the child with eks (the diagnosis - full AV-blockade) to be soared in a bath? To live in the house which is being on distance of 100 m from a high-voltage line?
Doctors have told or said - let lives a full life (have forbidden only longly is under high-voltage lines, and have insisted on customs manual examination). To the child 2 years and if something nekategorichno undesirable is available, I could while it or him to protect, even to prolong "life" to a stimulator. Thanks.

Fertser E.A.
19.08.2004, 03:20
Dear Natalia! Except for an interdiction of a finding under LEP (100 m are not so terribly) passages of a framework tamozh. The control and an interdiction over wearing mob. Phone IMMEDIATELY ABOVE AREA of HEART of other restrictions is not present. To go to a steam room I too I do not advise, in order to prevent damage of the battery and electronics. All blessings!

Natalia
19.08.2004, 08:01
Thanks for the answer, Evgenie Arkadevich. Small specification - above area of heart or a stimulator? And more: whether it is possible for the child an ionizer of air? In the winter at us the room is badly aired, + the kid often is ill or sick. The ionizer helps or assists. But I heard - for cores such devices are not recommended. And now I am afraid also of action of the device.

Fertser E.A.
20.08.2004, 00:04
Dear Natalia! Mob. Phone to hold it is necessary far away from most eks, certainly. Authentically efficiency of an ionizer of air is not proved. Though also harm otnego should not be (iz-for, by the way rather doubtful effect). I advise you to them to not use. All kind.