PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have put diagnoz-a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Illness or disease has begun, m...

Olga L.
18.08.2004, 14:34
To me have put diagnoz-a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Illness or disease has begun, it is possible to tell or say, suddenly in September, 2000 Till now I feel badly. The delicacy accrueing or increasing by evening weariness, serdtsebiennie, an arrhythmia pressing a pain behind a breast bone, both in the field of heart in front and under a scapula (was especially acutely it is felt at the slightest fiz. Loads, and in the evening when I go to bed, t. e. I accept horizontal position. Was strong golovakruzhenie, but has now passed or has now taken place. I accept prestarium, preduktal, egilok, teriotom. To me 42 years. I had an interesting job, but it was necessary to throw all. Really it is incurable also I shall never feel the normal person? Whether Is this diagnosis the basis for reception of physical inability? What cardiologic centers dealt with this problem?
C.

Priests. And.
19.08.2004, 20:49
Radical method of treatment of a hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is surgical - in conditions of an artificial circulation excision of "superfluous" mass of a left ventricle and elimination of obstruction is made. After operation of patients come back by a high-grade life.
NTS SSH it or him. A.N.Bakuleva of Russian Academy of Medical Science has profile unit of surgical treatment of cardiomyopathies.
The question on physical inability can be solved mediko-by a sanitary commission of experts in an out-patient department.