PDA

Просмотр полной версии : THE DEAR DOCTOR! RESPOND, pozhajlusta. TO ME 25 YEARS, BUT SOMETIMES HAPPEN..

OLGA
18.08.2004, 18:47
The DEAR DOCTOR! RESPOND, pozhajlusta. To me 25 YEARS, BUT SOMETIMES HAPPEN, THAT KAK-AS IF "WILL paralyse or PARALYZES" ALL THORAX. I FEEL, THAT "SUFFICES" HEART, BUT THUS the ACUTE PAIN FROM the THROAT And UP TO the MIDDLE of the STOMACH or BELLY. AND SUCH SPASTIC STRICTURES At me YEARS With 17. USUALLY SUCH OCCURS or HAPPENS, WHEN STRONGLY I AM nervous, BUT HAPPENS And SO... AS THOUGH WITHOUT the REASON. And I ALWAYS ACCEPT the TABLET "TOOK" TO REMOVE or TAKE off the SPASTIC STRICTURE... .potomu HOW EVEN HARDLY TO MOVE SO there is STRONG a PAIN. I AS - WOULD AM In EASY or LIGHT;MILD "SHOCK" I AM afraid TO MOVE, THAT was never worse the CARDIOGRAM DID or MADE.
The DOCTOR, WHAT WITH me????? REALLY at me the PROBLEM With HEART OR IT is simple IZ-FOR NERVES And NO TROUBLE is not present?.. .podskazhite, WHAT to me TO DO or MAKE??? To YOU I SHALL be very grateful!

Matskeplishvili S.T.
19.08.2004, 01:21
I think, with heart it's OK. Make the cardiogram for calmness. Try to accept Eglonylum 1 t. 3 r/d within 3 weeks with the GRADUAL dose decline and Grandaxinum 1 t. 2 r/d within 3 weeks.