PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. In 2 years I have had been ill with a pneumonia, and...

Vladimir
18.08.2004, 04:07
Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. In 2 years I have had been ill with a pneumonia, and in 14 years-
iorsineozom which in a consequence has given complication on an appendicitis, and this has in turn led to an intestinal obstruction. e. I have transferred or carried then two surgical operations. More any serious illnesses or diseases were not. And I am now excruciated since August, 2002 as I had any attack - a lumbago in the left breast, and then shortage of air, darkening or dimout in opinion of and a strong giddiness. On a way has called in in hospital where to me have made an electrocardiogram (it's OK) and have measured pressure (200/100). Further these attacks repeated with frequency 1 2 times a week. During attacks there were following signs: the giddiness, stethalgias and the left arm or hand, waves of fever on legs or foots, a sweating of arms or hand, was difficult to breathe (incompleteness of an inspiration), pavor of mors. Has handed over all analyses, has once again made an electrocardiogram and Eho-KG, has made US of kidneys, a liver, a thyroid gland - all
It was normal. Also has made REG TSGD where there were following results: gipokinetichesky type
Hemodynamics, in a prone position at pressure 120/80 angiogipotonichesky type cerebral
Hemodynamics and at the left snizhenoe krovenapolnenie arterial vessels of a brain. And in position sitting
- A tonus of cerebral vessels within the limits of norm or rate, but snizhenoe krovenapolnenie from both parties or sides. And
Attacks repeated. As a result laid in a neurology twice, I have following diagnoses:
vegeto-a vascular dystonia and a cervical osteochondrosis (instability 3-4). Doctors have told or said,
Anything organic is not present, calm nerves. After treatment there was a moment when it became better, but
Then attacks have appeared again. nachitalsja literatures both about VSD, and about a cervical osteochondrosis, and about panic attacks - in November has addressed for the help to the psychotherapist. Job with
The psychotherapist has facilitated a status, but periodically grave conditions come back iz-for
Bad state of health. Me the giddiness often excruciates, stethalgias (especially sudden
Arching pains in the center of a breast at walking, the truth, this pain lasts less than second and
Happens seldom), grows dumb and the left arm or hand aches a bit. In February 2003 did or made Holterovskoe
Monitoring of an electrocardiogram. Results on Holteru: have told or said, that it's OK, that was a little
Various extrasystoles to which it is not necessary to pay attention, however was 30 single
Late ventricular polymorphic extrasystoles with a preectopic interval 398 msek, from them
26 during a load (during this load at me panic attack has developed). In the extremity or end
March - the beginning of April almost daily giddinesses, parestezii stop and brushes have begun, and
Any numbness of tongue, pain in the left brachium and in district of a backbone between scapulas, any
Unpleasant sensation in a throat. Has addressed to the neuropathologist, he has diagnosed: back cervical
Sympathetic syndrome. Has made US BTSA - all in norm or rate, however the oculist, having looked or seen an eyeground,
Has told or said, that venous outflow is broken or disturbed. A BP recently within the limits of 130 115/65 55.
Whether these sudden arching (tearing off) stethalgias can to be connected with heart or it
Nevertheless osteochondrous pains? And whether can provoke disturbance of venous outflow panic
Attacks (vegetative crisises), or nevertheless the nervous overstrain or overvoltage with panic attacks has caused or called
Disturbance of venous outflow? Also what such VSD how this illness or disease to treat and whether it is correct to me this diagnosis is put?
Thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
18.08.2004, 17:13
Dear Vladimir! Similar all your troubles - " from nerves ". It is necessary for you to consult repeatedly at the psychotherapist.