PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me of 30 years. Did or made ehokardtograficheskoe research. It...

The anonym
16.08.2004, 16:01
The dear doctor! To me of 30 years. Did or made ehokardtograficheskoe research. It has shown, that all in norm or rate, that no deviations or rejections are present. But at me why - that vsyo-peerly happen frequent palpitation. Sometimes very badly myself I feel (such sensation that inside all shivers, toshnit and is cold). Such status at me after I 3 years ago was ill with an inflammation of lungs of complication of a flu (in a hospital where I then have acted or arrived, for the second day, laid under a dropper, poured in a glucose, neznaju, whether they to me superfluous to bank have poured in, whether she cold was, whether me have allowed to breathe once again an inhaler for asthmatics though to me it was well breathed of what I warned them, BUT me it BECAME very bad. Me began to shake so, that the bed went hodunom--proceeded minutes 10. After that as they to me have removed or have taken off a dropper and having made a nyxis from pressure (it never at me rose) at me the head has strongly ached and has then pulled out. Since then I feel the heart and there are such attributes of bad state of health. That you have advised?

Zholudev A.A.
17.08.2004, 17:36
It is necessary for you to pass or take place bole the profound inspection, to spend daily monitoring an electrocardiogram and a BP, to consult at the cardiologist, the endocrinologist (to make US shchitvidnoj glands) and the neuropathologist.