PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, my problem consists that at the slightest load...

Elena
17.08.2004, 00:32
The dear doctor, my problem consists that at the slightest load on arms or hand and legs or foots (especially on arms or hand) (squeezing of linen, cleaning of rough surfaces, walking - is-enough 150 200, the raising of gravities (4 5 kg)) at me arises the strongest desire to switch off head, arises strong oshchushchunie vibrations in legs or foots - as though vessels vibrate. At this time I should lay down and completely to relax, some day to return to norm or rate at times is necessary. Iz-for described problems I have been compelled or forced to give up job (at job as you understand, you you will not lay down) - you see how much or as far as it sereznaja a problem. Repeatedly addressed to doctors, but the intelligible answer about that what is this a sign has not received. At the best have told or said that eto-vessels - functional but if this or thus functional the reason should be the nervous factor and a sign it should be removed or taken out by restful preparations, but any restful at this time do not help or assist, and Isoptinum helps or assists PARTIALLY. The doctor what your opinion what can cause the described sign and in what direction to conduct inspection? Shortly about itself: to me 33 years, are available moderated or moderate mitral prolaps, incomplete blockade of the right leg or pinch of a ventriculonector, frequent tachycardias, frequent intestinal frustration. Many thanks!

Priests. And.
17.08.2004, 15:46
Consult at the psychotherapist.