PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Search of the reason of rising of pressure

Anna Aleksandrovna
10.08.2004, 11:24
Good afternoon. My mum 4 days ago have put in hospital: a stenocardia, pressure 190/110, predinfarktnoe a status. For these days have made the cardiogram (have told or said, that "good"), put a dropper with Nitroglycerinum and nyxes in a stomach or belly with giparinom. Pressure till now 140/100. It seems to me, that doctors simply try to lower pressure with pomoshchiju medicines, instead of search for the reason of this pressure. Can are necessary vse-taki any inspections? In fact pressure happens and iz-for illnesses or diseases of kidneys, and after stress?

Aritmolog
10.08.2004, 21:25
In urgent situations and it is necessary! First to treat, and then (in a stable status) to search for the reason.
Search of the reason of the raised or increased BP can borrow or occupy month and if to not lower a BP 190/110 up to priemlimyh sizes for this month can occur or happen both an infarct and an insult.
In/oN??U Nitroglycerinum and a heparin is very good parameter of quality of treatment of your mum, i.e. your mum in reliable arms or hand of competent cardiologists.
And, in additives, any significant reason of the raised or increased pressure (at all achievements of modern medicine) manages to be found in 5 - 10 %. In the USA already for a long time have ceased to search for the reasons of the raised or increased BP if there are no indirect attributes simtomaticheskoj a hypertensia. I the opponent such, but Americans are very pragmatic and in vain people do not survey. My opinion, that high-grade inspection of the reason of rising of a BP should be spent at revealing a hypertensia, further - to regard illness or disease as an arterial hypertensia and sootvetsvenno to treat.