PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uvazhemyj Aleksand Arsenevich! Already wrote to you about the VSD and a hypertonia in 24...

Cyril
07.08.2004, 01:36
Uvazhemyj Aleksand Arsenevich! Already wrote to you about the VSD and a hypertonia to 24 years. Recently the doctor has found out changes on an eyeground, has told or said, that " hypertonic development " in me was generated as early as years in 16 17. Though I can precisely tell or say, that pressure above 135 90 at me hardly is more than month, before was always on the average 130 85. How to understand its or her words? Whether it and about what speaks is dangerous? Whether it is possible for me at changes on gl. Day or bottom;fundus to continue to struggle with a hypertonia in only not medicamental ways?

Zholudev A.A.
10.08.2004, 04:56
Visit or Attend another vracha-the ophthalmologist and compare from the conclusion. Basically, as I understand, changes on an eyeground are minimal, observation in dynamics or changes in half a year is necessary. To continue to struggle not medicamental methods, certainly it is possible, however it is necessary to supervise a level of a BP.