PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Adviser! I since the early childhood had a hypertonia, in mature g...

Jury
06.08.2004, 20:03
The dear Adviser! I since the early childhood had a hypertonia, in mature years pressure rose up to 260/180, constant headaches and t. Then on rekommendatsii the doctor I have started to accept item " Zestoretic 20 25 " tablet and " Lisinopril HCT 20 25 mg ", and all has returned to norm or rate. This miracle! I accept 1/2 part of a pink tablet once in day and pressure it is stable within the limits of 140/90. You could not explain briefly, what has occured or happened, what mechanism of a regulation of pressure which was repaired" with a pink tablet?
Yours faithfully,
Jury

Zholudev A.A.
09.08.2004, 21:03
LIZINOPRIL (Lisinopril) *. 1 [N-[S] - 1 Karboksi-3 fenilpropil] - L-lizil] - L-a proline. Synonyms: ric, rinivil, Zestril. On structure or frame and action it is close to enalapril (inhibitor APF); it can be considered or examined;surveyed as lizinovyj analogue of enalapril. Long antihypertensive an effect (nearby 6 ch after unitary reception) has. The mechanism of action you can look or see in the search engine jandeksa having typed or collected a word enalapril.