PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consultation spetsialista-the cardiologist is very necessary. I from Kazakhstan, Almaty...

Rediska
07.08.2004, 04:42
Consultation spetsialista-the cardiologist is very necessary. I from Kazakhstan, Almaty, but now under the contract work in Astana. To me of 28 years. I had problems with heart earlier, but in Almaty I had the vrach-the cardiologist which constantly did or made to me cardiograms and appointed or nominated courses of treatment which I safely passed or took place. The diagnosis at me was - a dystrophia of a cardiac musle, because of a nervous strain (iz-for jobs) and excess weight. I in any way did not feel the given diagnosis, only some delicacy sometimes was present, but more any painful or dr. Unpleasant sensations was not. All this has begun two years ago, and during all time I was on a regular basis treated in the autumn and in the spring. But here the last spring I have felt a malaise and the delicacy, two days I went suffered or bore - thought will pass or take place, but eventually have decided to measure pressure and it has appeared, that it at me 190 on 160, while my working pressure 110 on 70. Has caused or called the vracha-the cardiologist. She has told or said, what is it not a hypertonic and vascular crisis, but we and have not understood than he has been caused or called. Pressure have brought down injections - t. n. Admixture Kushelevskogo, then has spent on drink a course of tablets - Obsidan, Mildronat and Belloidum. All has passed or has taken place and I felt is remarkable. And here three days ago there was the same - a high pressure, has caused or called fast, they have stuck to me Dibazolum with the Papaverine and have told or said in the morning to address to the doctor. Has gone to the cardiologist in the morning, any cardiogram to me did not do or make, at them and apparata-that is not present, have listened, have measured pressure, have inquired, that appointed or nominated further, have written out Anaprilin + Belloidum + Hypothiazidum and have sent, my searches of hospital with the apparatus for putting off or taking out of the cardiogram have not crowned success.
I the cardiologist which treated me in Almaty, has left for Russia, and to me now not to itself to address. I, probably, know, than is provoked, this last crisis (I so think). While I in the distance from family, I have decided to borrow or occupy in the health and have got on a a diet, began to do or make shaping, and it is visible not raschitala an exercise stress. Here now I drink tablets, but I would not like to stop the employment or occupations at all. And I would like to ask you when it is possible to begin, whether it is possible to do or make exercises, when you drink tablets (well not vpervuju week, certainly, and on vtoruju-third) and how to dose out an exercise stress.
Many thanks!!!
Yours faithfully, Marina.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
08.08.2004, 13:22
Dear Marina! Vo-the first, high-grade inspection at the cardiologist and the endocrinologist is necessary for you. A BP of 190/160 mm hg (if is valid so) in 28 years - a serious occasion for this purpose, even if it is necessary to go to Almaty. Certainly, up to an establishment of the exact diagnosis and selection of correct treatment it is better to refrain from employment or occupations by shaping.