PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Me disturb nojushchie and pricking pains behind the left breast bone....

Sergey, 23 years
07.08.2004, 06:40
The dear doctor! Me disturb nojushchie and pricking pains behind the left breast bone. Once there was a sharp throbbing pain within 3 5 minutes, likely as at a stenocardia. By results of inspections: an additional apical or top chorda of a left ventricle, a sinus arrhythmia 97 60, incomplete blockade of the right leg or pinch, disturbance v/ventricular conduction. My cardiologist of anything intelligible cannot tell or say. Treatment is not appointed or nominated. What else inspections to spend, that it was possible to put the exact diagnosis and to appoint or nominate treatment?

Zholudev A.A.
07.08.2004, 16:06
Dear Sergey! At your age the probability of a stenocardia is very low. Frequent pains in the left half of thorax can be connected with an osteochondrosis of a thoracal department of a backbone. Probably, it is meaningful to address to the neuropathologist. It is preliminary desirable to execute x-ray films of a backbone (shejno-a thoracal department).

Gaaze A.N.
08.08.2004, 07:08
Uvazhaekmyj Sergey! Besides - veloergometrija, if necessary Holterovskoe (daily) monitoring