PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to me 40 let-muzhchina-, I wish to describe the signs, kotor...

Denis.
06.08.2004, 20:32
The dear doctor, to me 40 let-muzhchina-, I wish to describe the signs which last during 8 9 years, gde-that 1 2 times a year with an interval
In 6 7 months. To them does not precede neither stress, nor nervous statuses,
Exercise stresses. Suddenly I feel the blunt, pressing pain similar
On that which you test, having swallowed the big drink of water or any big
Piece. The pain is localized behind a breast bone, in the center, character paroxysmal with an interval 15 20 sec lasts about 3 4 hours, and. I accept volokardin, no-shpu, nothing helps or assists and passes or takes place by itself. Usually attacks happen at night, at daybreak all passes or takes place also a status in current of the following dnja-delicacy. Next day did or made kardiogrammu-any deviations or rejections from norm or rate was not. During an attack pressure 130 80, puls-70 impacts. Suspicion on a stenocardia dissipate, because exercise stresses are transferred or carried well. From a stomach of complaints is not present. And still it would be desirable to know that me all taki excruciates all these years. Body height mine 165 see weight of 74 kg. I do not smoke, alcohol I accept in reasonable doses. Thankful in advance
The dear doctor, to me 40 let-muzhchina-, I wish to describe the signs which last during 8 9 years, gde-that 1 2 times a year with an interval
Piece. The pain is localized behind a breast bone, in the center, character paroxysmal with an interval 15 20 sec lasts about 3 4 hours, and. I accept volokardin, no-shpu, nothing helps or assists and passes or takes place by itself. Usually attacks happen at night, at daybreak all passes or takes place also a status in current of the following dnja-delicacy. Next day did or made kardiogrammu-any deviations or rejections from norm or rate was not. During an attack pressure 130 80, puls-70 impacts. Suspicion on a stenocardia dissipate, because exercise stresses are transferred or carried well. From a stomach of complaints is not present. And still it would be desirable to know that me all taki excruciates all these years. Body height mine 165 see weight of 74 kg. I do not smoke, alcohol I accept in reasonable doses. Thankful in advance

Simon (kdo-cardio@mail.ru)
08.08.2004, 06:54
To deny a stenocardia and an ischemic heart disease, it is necessary to make loading assay. You did or made a gastroscopy? It can be connected with an esophagus.