PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With a holiday! Respond pozhajlusta. One year ago at my father on a background vidimog...

Alexander
06.08.2004, 16:32
With a holiday! Respond pozhajlusta. One year ago my father on a background of visible health had a hypertonic crisis - 240/140 up to darkness before eyes. Since then at it or him pressure 130/82 though was before 120/80. About one month he profilakticheski accepted Dibazolum. Sometimes it or he has headaches, are stoped 2 3 mja tab. benalgina. The Operating mode at it or him terrible, stressful, he smokes, in sports is not engaged, not pyot, does not overeat, more likely on the contrary. Soputstv. Been ill. - hr. A gastritis, erosions of a stomach. Its or his father and the senior sister have a serious idiopathic hypertensia. I suspect at the father also a transitional hypertonia. Whether so it. In advance thanks, still time with przdnikami you!!!

Matskeplishvili S.T.
07.08.2004, 22:14
Yes, it so. By the description, at your father it is a lot of risk factors enough unpleasant or even diseases dangerous to a life. It is necessary to limit (as far as possible) quantity or amount of cigarettes, to accustom it or him to do or make even the minimal charging or charge, to be checked up at the cardiologist (at least an electrocardiogram and EhoKG, daily monitoring of a BP) to define or determine a level of a glucose and a cholesterin in a blood.