PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 22. After a sudden loss of consciousness I have addressed to the doctor and...

Sergey
06.08.2004, 23:01
Hello. To me 22. After a sudden loss of consciousness I have addressed to the doctor and to me have diagnosed syndrome WPW. After that pristpy at me happened all over again some times on day, and then all less often and less often. Now time in 3 4 months. Whether tell or say this disease can be liquidated itself or it is necessary to do or make operation. I addressed in center SSH it or him. Bakuleva, there this procedure costs or stands dearly or expensively. But to postpone there did not recommend. How to be if these attacks excruciate me all less often and less often?

Fertser E.A.
07.08.2004, 16:28
Dear Sergey! If there were syncopes with a full loss of consciousness it is very dangerous, it is possible and to be lost during such paroxysm. I advise necessarily to find an opportunity to spend ablatsiju item of Kent. Go with results of consultations to the insurance company, a public health department, etc., make the way on a free-of-charge direction on operation. Success!

Sergey
07.08.2004, 20:51
The full syncope was only before to me postaili this diagnosis. Under the bill in my life he was the third. Pereodichnost about a year. After that anything such it was not observed.