PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 16 years in me have found out an arrhythmia, me have sent In hospital on obsledova...

Masha
07.08.2004, 03:13
In 16 years in me have found out an arrhythmia, me have sent
In hospital on inspection, have diagnosed: James's fascicle. The arrhythmia never especially disturbed me, I strong or rough palpitation, even am simple sometimes felt at small loads or during rest. But after treatment it has passed or has taken place. The cardiologist has written out to me various medicines (Riboxinum, glitsin, etc..) also has told or said, that I should be observed constantly. Through a floor of year I have left for other city and here 1, 5 years was not at the doctor, and did not accept medicines. Recently has felt gravity in heart, and has recollected the doctor. Tell or say at my illness or disease necessarily to be observed?
Tell something about her very much I look forward to hearing.

Fertser E.A.
07.08.2004, 19:26
Dear Masha! I advise you if all stably and is not present paroxysms of a tachycardia yearly to spend holterovskoe (daily) monitoring of an electrocardiogram and to consult at the cardiologist. More definitely I can something tell or say only at internal consultation.