PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 32 years. I am am disturbed with small giddinesses and a burning sensation in occipital...

Svetlana
06.08.2004, 21:04
To me 32 years. I am am disturbed with small giddinesses and a burning sensation in occipital area, especially when sharply rise from a prone position, in particular during employment or occupations by aerobics, is sometimes dark in opinion of. Pressure lowered 110/70, sometimes below. Last time began to choke, I can not sigh, costs or stands that in a throat though well I run. In current of last two years, especially in it or this to year of steel pojavljatsja on all legs or foots kapiljarnye asterisks. As all this can be called, and whether treatment is necessary. From fragility kapiljarov began to accept trokserutin, whether there is also what medicine still will advise and how long it is necessary to drink.

Priests. And.
07.08.2004, 13:51
Drink natural biostimulating preparations - eleuterokokk, tincture zhen-shenja, Chinese limonnika, Polyvitaminums. Also can try or taste Bellataminalum on 1 t. 2 3 times a day during 2 3 ned. Temporarily reduce exercise stresses.
Consult at the surgeon - vascular asterisks can be an initial sign of development of varicose illness or disease.