PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The best diagnostic and medical center

Adzhika
06.08.2004, 10:49
Hello!
Tell or Say please where it is better to pass or take place inspection in Moscow and if treatment is necessary?
Heard about known "institution" (do not remind the name?:rolleyes:) which was all over again on Leninsk -those, and now somewhere on Rublevke. What you about itself think?

evromedprestizh
06.08.2004, 16:10
Probably, you mean NTSSSH (scientific the center of cardiovascular surgery it or him. Bakuleva). You can find its or his address and a site in the search engine. But I recommend you to address in Institute it or him. Mjasnikova (the cardiologic center) on Rublevskom sh. Ph. of clinicodiagnostic unit: 414-60-73. To manager. Unit Pshenitsin Alexander Ivanovich.

The doctor the cardiologist of the maximum or supreme category of Wolves Victor Evgenevich.

Adzhika
06.08.2004, 16:47
the Initial report from evromedprestizh
Probably, you mean NTSSSH (scientific the center of cardiovascular surgery it or him. Bakuleva). You can find its or his address and a site in the search engine. But I recommend you to address in Institute it or him. Mjasnikova (the cardiologic center) on Rublevskom sh. Ph. of clinicodiagnostic unit: 414-60-73. To manager. Unit Pshenitsin Alexander Ivanovich.

The doctor the cardiologist of the maximum or supreme category of Wolves Victor Evgenevich.
I thank!:)