PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 29 years. Smoked Earlier. One year ago has thrown. Has typed or collected weight. At...

Alexander
04.08.2004, 20:11
Hello.
To me of 29 years. Smoked Earlier. One year ago has thrown. Has typed or collected weight. At body height 181 was 70 and now 84. Has started to eat more. I shall not tell or say that nerves absolutely by way of. Stresses I test on a regular basis (basically as well as all). Now often I notice at myself a tachycardia up to 100 110 impacts. It is shown especially after dense meal. Or when a bittern paru-a three butylochek beer (from more spirits or hard liquor a tachycardia vyrazhenna less). It is shown in rest when I go to bed. I feel the overflown stomach or belly, kak-as if the diaphragm presses on heart. Hunting to rise and resemble and distract. I drink seldom. When I do not drink or I do not eat densely - the tachycardia happens seldom. I fall asleep normally, but kak-would began to listen to job of heart, that very much irritates and distracts. But it is necessary to drink or more densely to eat, begins. Also the tachycardia happens after playing sports (as the fan or amateur few times in a week I go for a drive on a snowboard) in rest when I go to bed though after then I feel well. Pains in the field of heart are not present. Pressure normal. I react to all heart. With what it svjazanno? With nerves? Or this any disease.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
05.08.2004, 17:08
Most likely, what is it "nerves". Try to accept Valokorlin 35 40 kap. 3 r/d or Novo-Passitum on 1 kaps. 3 r/d within 3 weeks. Also check up a status of a thyroid gland and try to eat before a dream.