PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. At me the diagnosis - prolaps the mitral valve - 4 mm. Bo...

Simeon
02.08.2004, 15:04
The dear doctor.
At me the diagnosis - prolaps the mitral valve - 4 mm. More any patalogy. I am on a regular basis surveyed - all in norm or rate, including health and when there are loads and in rest too. But has noticed, that at me years with 16 (I do not know earlier - there are no available old electrocardiograms) pulse in rest of 90 95 impacts, and I sigh as that more often than it is necessary.
Tell or Say, whether it is necessary to remove or take out such tachycardia with what nibut travkami or tablets or it is possible to live with takoim pulse easy, can at me instead of heart - the ardent motor?
Yours faithfully.

Dock. Arsenich
03.08.2004, 05:48
Dear Simeon! Presence such prolapsa hardly can serve as the reason of a tachycardia. I do not know volume of inspection spent by you, but I can advise to survey a thyroid gland, its or her diseases can give a steady tachycardia. In that case if nothing disturbs you, at following scheduled inspection make US of a thyroid gland and hand over a blood on hormones. For urezhenija numbers of intimate or cardiac reductions it is possible to accept small doses b-blockers (Obsidanum or anaprilin 10 mg 2 3 times a day)

Simeon
03.08.2004, 13:09
The dear doctor. At me the diagnosis - prolaps the mitral valve - 4 mm. More any patalogy. I am on a regular basis surveyed - all in norm or rate, including health and when there are loads and in rest too. But has noticed, that at me years with 16 (I do not know earlier - there are no available old electrocardiograms) pulse in rest of 90 95 impacts, and I sigh as that more often than it is necessary. Tell or say, whether it is necessary to remove or take out such tachycardia with what nibut travkami or tablets or it is possible to live with takoim pulse easy, can at me instead of heart - the ardent motor? Yours faithfully.

The anonym
04.08.2004, 16:47
The dear doctor!!
With shchitovidkoj all in the order. Did or made US - within the limits of norm or rate, hormones too by way of.

Dock. Arsenich
05.08.2004, 15:13
Dear Simeon! Try or taste small doses b-blockers, probably your palpitation will decrease. Reception should be regular, under the control of arterial pressure. Sometimes the hypotension (the lowered pressure) can cause a tachycardia.