PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Some months at me are observed strange by this...

Radik
31.07.2004, 09:06
Hello the doctor!
Some months at me are observed strange signs.
Subfebrile temperature - in the raised or increased up to 37, 2 4 afternoon, and in the lowered up to 36, 3 4 morning and in the evening.
Delicacy and absence of appetite (especially during the moments of rise of temperature).
Fast fatigability both from physical, and from brainwork.
In the afternoon the speeded up pulse (up to 85 95), but pressure is lowered 100/70 (in the evening sometimes up to 90/60).
Merznut ruki-legs or foots, sometimes it is a little znobit. Pains any are not present, even head.
Has checked up lungs, a liver, kidneys - by way of. The analysis wet, bloods - too.
The biochemistry of a blood was checked on many parameters (a liver, kidneys), too in norm or rate.
The only thing otkronenie - revmoproba (the seromucoid in norm or rate, but it is found out S-reactive fiber " + + ").
Sometimes sensation of "flutter" ioi jerks in the field of heart, but the cardiogram in norm or rate.
In the summer, after the transferred or carried flu there were changes in the cardiogram (blockade right n. Item Gisa),
But at the repeated cardiogram in half a year of change have disappeared.
Additional data on me: high body height (190 sm), but the lowered weight (66 kg), an adenoid disease, addition asthenic, job sedentary (behind a computer).
Whether it is possible kak-to explain that this phenomenon? Or even where to search for a pathology (heart, kidneys, endocrinology, a neurosis)?
Whether there can be it complication of a flu or influence of a tonsillitis on heart?
What it is necessary to carry out additional researches for specification of the diagnosis?
In advance thanks for advice or council.

Gofman A.M.
01.08.2004, 18:46
Address to the endocrinologist. I assume, that you have a dysfunction of a pituitary body.