PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The basic diagnoz-VSD on cardial type, prolaps mitr. The valve. 5 years on...

Natasha
01.08.2004, 02:39
The basic diagnoz-VSD on cardial type, prolaps mitr. The valve. 5 years ago laid in bolntse - on the cardiogram there were T-negative waves. Besides gipoterioz (cystic educations and TTG-30 3) and a chronic anemia.
In January has transferred or carried a strong flu. Otdyshka, strong edemas of legs or foots, arms or hand, faces and sides. Tahikardija-100 120 ud. In minutes Nv-90. On plenke-the moderate changes of a myocardium. A hypertrophy of a right ventricle. I accept mildronato century in, askorbinku century in already 10 days. I accept homeopathic preparations for support shchitovidki. Results yet very much. What it is possible to make? Whether it is necessary to lay down in hospital? At me the small child.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
01.08.2004, 05:53
Homeopathic preparations shchitovidki DO NOT SUIT support. Consultation of the endocrinologist is necessary for definition of the reason of a hypothyrosis and purpose or appointment replaceable and, for probably, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory therapy.