PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years At me VSD. There are functional dystrophias after monthly, pros...

Anna
30.07.2004, 01:53
To me of 27 years At me VSD. There are functional dystrophias after monthly, catarrhal diseases, t. e. An electrocardiogram in norm or rate, and siptomy on the face (a dyspnea or short wind, palpitation, faults). After physical rest all passes or takes place, but zamem under vlijanem above specified fakutorv appears again (especially, if mejachnye with greater or big hemorrhages) What to do or make?

Gaaze A.N.
30.07.2004, 19:10
Dear Anna-it is the competence of gynecologists.

Zholudev A.A.
30.07.2004, 22:28
Dear Anna! Deterioration of state of health on a background of a menses, is connected with a hemorrhage and, as consequence or investigation, an anemia. It is necessary for you to hand over the general or common analysis of a blood and to look or see a level of a hemoglobin and kol-in erythrocytes. If an anemia chronic during a menstrual bleeding the situation becomes aggravated. Plus during critical days varies a psychoemotional background. It too can be the reason of your bad state of health.