PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The doctor, prompt please, to my mum have diagnosed Ish...

Maria
23.07.2004, 02:49
Hello! The doctor, prompt please, my mum was diagnosed Ischemic heart disease, with a stenocardia, bad conduction of vessels. This diagnosis to her have put 2 years ago when she laid in hospital. Which she did or made cardiograms recently only confirmed this diagnosis. Yesterday to her did or made an echocardiogram, and have completely denied this diagnosis, have told or said that that's all right. Unless such it is possible or probable? Really it or her not from that lechmli? But attacks at it or her constantly repeat attacks of a pain in the field of heart, hardly to breathe, pressure skips. Prompt what to do or make. Yours faithfully, Maria.

Fertser E.A.
24.07.2004, 15:42
Dear Maria! Misunderstanding and mistakes or errors are possible or probable and at doctors, as well as at all people. But to understand your situation it is possible only having seen electrocardiograms and the given inspections. If you live in Moscow I shall try to understand if will communicate with me on e-mail (the address will find, having clicked on a line of a surname).