PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt me please. 2 weeks at me pressure hold...

kristina
17.07.2004, 11:57
Hello! Prompt me please. 2 weeks at me pressure keeps on a mark 130 80 (in rest) it is necessary to me to pass or take place from one room in another pressure at once rises up to 140 95 and last 3 days at me pulse keeps on a mark 90 100 (I did or made uzi hearts, in good) I think can it from vegetososuditoj dystonias, I gde-read that that pressure jumps should be at such zabalevanii, whether so it? Also that you to me will advise to accept from speeded up sertsebienija. In advance thanks

Zholudev A.A.
18.07.2004, 23:59
It is necessary to be surveyed, in particular at the cardiologist for finding-out of the reasons of an arterial hypertonia and the endocrinologist (thyroid gland), treatment the doctor after internal consultation should appoint or nominate. While try or taste anaprilin or Obsidanum on 10 20 40 (the dose steals up individually, in view of an individual acceptability, begin with small) mg. 2 3 times a day, under the control of pulse and pressure.