PDA

Просмотр полной версии : anaprilin

Paul
01.07.2004, 09:46
Whether influences anaprilin abbr. function of a myocardium in general, after the termination or ending of its or his reception? That is if at me abbr. function of 65 % after reception anaprilina, we shall admit or allow, in current half a year with a dosage 0, whether 04 2 times day will be mine abbr. function below after the termination or ending of a course? Whether contractility of a myocardium of 65 % for 25 years Is normal?

uniqueman
05.07.2004, 11:19
Dear Paul, anaprilin concerns to group of -adrenoblockers. And all representatives of this group anyhow reduce sokratitelnuju ability of a myocardium. -adrenoblockers do not collect in an organism and after their cancelling do not show the action.

About sokratitelnoj abilities of a myocardium judge on fraction of emission (FV) a left ventricle (LZH).
Norm or Rate: Fraction of emission LZH 55 - 75 %

Aritmolog
16.07.2004, 21:48
I shall make a reservation, that there are situations, in which beta-blockers (including anaprilin) increase or enlarge sokratitelnuju function: at the expressed tachycardia, at a heart failure, at a syndrome of a cardiostimulator.
It is curious, that the patient of 25 years questions sokratitelnoj excite functions, instead of potencies which anaprilin certainly influences and not in the best image.