PDA

Просмотр полной версии : marija May, 18th 2003 23 : 31 : 53 The doctor, good evening. To me of 29 years. Frequent serts...

marija (repeatedly)
10.07.2004, 03:31
marija May, 18th 2003 23 : 31 : 53
The doctor, good evening. To me of 29 years. Frequent sertsebienie, in rest 95 100. Pressure 100/80. Shortage of air, I can not sigh a full breast, otdyshka after small fiz. Loads. A thyroid gland by way of. Has made Ehodopplerkardiograficheskoe isledovanie, - the Moderate thickening of cusps mitral klapanovb sagging of forward cusp I item treatment the doctor has not appointed or nominated the diagnosis, has told or said there is no necessity. But probably it is necessary as that to receive medical treatment now, while young. What could you recommend? In advance I thank

Dock
10.07.2004, 19:01
Voobshche-that is similar to a neurosis. Considering shortage of air, a dyspnea or short wind, fast fatigability after a small load and age. To treat heart there is no necessity, the pathology the person is not present. Describe the sensations at conference the psychotherapist or the psychiatrist, understand me correctly. Can even anonymously. Success.

Deni
12.07.2004, 05:32
Masha to be treated it is necessary, though anything while serious. But in fact it can progress. A bad plug in arterial pressure: 100 on 80. And pulse at your age - 100 - what for?

Fertser E.A.
13.07.2004, 14:03
Dear Maria! On clinic your sensations are similar to displays vegeto-a vascular dystonia and it is not dangerous, the forecast favorable. Digits of a BP normal. Revealed or taped at EhoKG prolaps mitr. The valve does not demand treatment. As if to predilection to palpitation and sensations questions of their correction can be solved at internal consultation.