PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me pains in the left arm or hand 2 years ago have begun at the beginning h...

Vladimir, 63
03.07.2004, 02:24
Hello!
At me pains in the left arm or hand 2 years ago have begun at the beginning hodby-I almost every day I go on job of 35 minutes. After checks have appointed or nominated medicines. In the extremity or end of the last year in the beginning hodby-in 3 5 minutes pains in the center of a breast have begun. Checks under a load, mapping of heart, etc. have shown nothing also the doctor has directed me on catheter research. Vessels in a normal status. After nego-a greater or big hematoma, there was a suspicion on an aneurysm, but the ultrasound has shown, that it or her is not present.
Sejchas-through 10 dnej-the swelled up leg or foot and it is not clear, that further. The doctor speaks, that it is necessary to continue reception of tablets:
Aspirinum, Isosorbide 5 mononitrate, Diltiazem HCl
And... Quickly to go not less poluchasa.
What would you advise?
Thanks.

Simon (kdo-cardio@mail.ru)
04.07.2004, 15:17
Da-and... That the coronarography (catheter research), has not found out changes in arteries, still about what does not speak. In many cases the ischemia of a myocardium (and apparently, about her also there is a speech), is caused or called by the factors which are distinct from a dynamic stenosis as, for example, at a hypertrophy (what in you a BP?). Interestingly, and what diagnosis to you have put. And for what treat Sodium nitritums and diltiazemom. Write, if it is not difficult. What to do or make now: if the leg or foot very much hurts, to go it is necessary less. It is possible to accept analgetiki, Voltarenum 100 1 r/d in suppositories if you accept Aspirinum is better. And the hematoma should be shown the vascular surgeon, it is possible at us, for now - for ointment: geparinovaja, gepatrombin. Also it is necessary to survey heart.

Vladimir
05.07.2004, 07:57
In my case the diagnosis always was - an angina pektoris from it or her and treated.
Pressure on a life at me was lowered in last years above the order 130 140 on 80 90
The leg or foot does not hurt, has swelled up and like was extended:>)) and to go awkwardly. Doctors speak, that in a month will pass or take place, and it is necessary to me on job. I work hour 3 4, but on legs or foots.
And that znachit-to survey serdtse-after this check I them am afraid.
Thanks

Simon (kdo-cardio@mail.ru)
06.07.2004, 22:14
For the beginning it is possible to look or see the maintenance or contents of a coronary calcium on elektronno-a radial tomograph (quickly and safely). And really performance high-grade stress-the test or dough is necessary for you. It or stress-an echocardiography or a scintigraphy of a myocardium with Dipiridamolum or pozitronno-emisionnaja a tomography. All this can be made at us in the Center. The angina pektoris (she an angina pectoris), or a stenocardia, is the serious diagnosis which should be confirmed! Success!