PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All the week long felt heart beat, by a weekend in the field of heart has amplified...

Dmitry
04.07.2004, 21:51
All the week long felt heart beat, by a weekend in the field of heart pressure has amplified, there were dull aches (similar to a burning sensation). Even more strongly steel chustvovatsja impacts of heart, as if or as an anvil in a breast. Pulse kak-has measured that - there were 62 impacts in a minute. Today has counted 93 impacts in a minute. Validolum does not help or assist, in the evening the status worsens... Very much I wait for a fast reply, it is possible to duplicate on mail dima@slovinsky. e-burg. ru

Tatyana
05.07.2004, 07:11
How old are you? First of all it is necessary to an electrocardiogram and consultation of the cardiologist. To enter the name on reception it is possible on ph. 9280541.
It is possible to look or see answers to Peter's questions (09.06) and Vladimir (10.06).

Dmitry
06.07.2004, 00:49
Many thanks for the answer. A short has approximately understood. On an electrocardiogram it is written down, but in 2 days. To me of 27 years, under the answer to Peter's question: even has smiled - I and in the truth and day and night on the Internet (job is connected with it or this). I vynuzhdenno should work now for 16 18 hours.