PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have transferred or carried discussion as not absolutely conveniently to come back. Uv. Evgenie..

Dr. Barmental
04.07.2004, 16:53
I have transferred or carried discussion as not absolutely conveniently to come back.

Uv. Evgenie Arkadievich! I the doctor and at me accordingly honey. Education. Why so it has essentially interested you? Well.. Poorly my surname to you that will tell or say, I live and I practise in the USA. But not in it or this business and the matter is that Aspirinum be he capsulate and bezobolochechnyj in a peer measure is risk of a bleeding GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT. So under " accompanying diseases " stomach and DPK, it is necessary to understand a gastritis and so forth And logically, capsulate Aspirinum will not relieve the person of risk of a bleeding? That that the tablet of Aspirinum can cause or call damage mucous the reason for it or this is physical "density" of the tablet, therefore and use powdery forms. But not direct local action blocking synthesis of Prostaglandinums in mucous. If you have links which really confirm with you prospective, shall be very glad to look or see.

Fertser E.A.
05.07.2004, 07:57
The dear colleague " D-r Barmental "! The doctor and my colleague Is glad to that you undoubtedly. (unfortunately, on a portal many nonprofessionals) flash. I with greater or big respect concern to the American medicine on which positions you, possibly lean or base. In continuation of the begun discussion on a subject ultserogennosti Aspirinum I send you a cutting of clause or article from magazine " consilium-medicum ", completely clause or article can find to the address of http: // www. consilium-medicum. com/cgi-bin/search. pl? who = world and search = a gastropathy and pgin = 25 and. I recognize, that that you speak vesmo obosnovanno, but it is not unequivocal (see clause or article). And more. I do not think, that the discussion begun by us is very interesting and clear to nonprofessional visitors of a site, they in fact wait for the accessible information. Therefore I suggest to continue our dialogue through e-mail (my address on a line of a surname), and to you " to leave a shadow ", to pass or take place " red authorization " at the manager in "ordinatorskoj" and then all will be civilized rightfully second opinion. With the best regards. Fertser E.A.
TSitatat from magazine:
Thus, depression of synthesis of Prostaglandinums and consequently, protective reserves of a mucosa of a stomach and a duodenum also is principal cause NPVP-of a gastropathy. However it not a unique explanation of their adverse influence. The local damaging or injuring effect which is not caused prostaglandinovym by the mechanism is found out. Already through short time after introduction NPVP rising permeability of a mucosa for ions of Hydrogenium and sodium is observed. It is supposed, that NPVP (it is immediate or through proinflammatory cytokines) can cause an apoptosis of epithelial cells. Local damaging or injuring effect NPVP in a clinical practice proves to be true that COVERED KISHECHNO-the SOLUBLE ENVIRONMENT preparations cause CONSIDERABLY LESS EXPRESSED change of a mucosa of a stomach In the FIRST 1 2 WEEKS of APPLICATION. However at long application enterosoljubilnyh forms occurrence of gastric ulcers that is, - visible, by result systemic supressii synthesis of Prostaglandinums also is observed. Erozivno-cankers of a stomach meet and at parenteral application NPVP, and at their application in suppositories that confirms oppression of development or manufacture of Prostaglandinums and in these cases.