PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me of 65 years. At me diagnov; an ischemic heart disease. Astable stenokar...

Fajda H.p.
04.07.2004, 10:53
Hello the doctor! To me of 65 years. At me diagnov; an ischemic heart disease. An astable stenocardia with stabilization in angina of exertion FK II (Paroksizmalnaja a ciliary arrhythmia 1 2 times in two weeks). The Idiopathic hypertensia of II Item Distsirkuljarnaja emurfalopatija II from kohmovestibuljarnyj a syndrome. A hypertrophy of the left auricle and a left ventricle.
I accept medicines:
1. Atenolol
2. Enam
3. Nitrosorbit
4. Aspirinum
5. Pananginum (periodically)
At attacks: powders of a potassium, Corvalolum (50 drops), anaprelin.
Attacks last for 4 6 hours. In hospital it is less for 1.5 2 HOURS.
There do or make droppers with a potassium and Pananginum. All medicines I accept on a regular basis, but attacks do not pass or take place.
What it is possible to apply, that attacks were less often?
Pressure constant are not present, 105 mm hg that 170 190 mm Hg Sometimes pressure rise and above then enam to me does not help or assist. What it is possible to apply in the given situation, kakiee medicines?
At attacks of the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE reaches 200 impacts and more.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
04.07.2004, 12:58
What dosages of preparations? Try to replace Atenolol on Sotaleks in a dose of 40 mg 3 r/d, at weak effect juobavte Allapinin on 1 t. 3 r/d. It is effective enough combination in your case. The second - Panagin should be accepted constantly on 2 t. 3 r/d. Also application of diuretics - Arifon 2, 5 mg in the morning on an empty stomach every day + Furosemidum of 40 mg in the morning on an empty stomach once a week is necessary