PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cupping paraksizmov a ciliary arrhythmia. At mum (66) ischemic heart diseases: a paroxysm...

Andrey
24.06.2004, 05:37
Cupping paraksizmov a ciliary arrhythmia.

At mum (66) ischemic heart diseases: paroksizmalnaja the form mertsanija-atrial flutters (tahisistolichesky a variant). After 2 h ischemic insults in cortical area (the infarct of heart was not) for us the problem even to reach to an out-patient department. Yesterday we vsyo-taki have made it and have talked with treating vrachyom. She recommended to accept kordaron and to stop paraksizmy to a ciliary arrhythmia as follows:

- Obsidanum 40 (to chew and with hot water)
- Valocordinum 60 kap

To wait 1 - 2 hours
If proceeds - to repeat
To wait 1 - 2 hours
If proceeds - to cause neotlozhku for a cupping of an attack.

For me has remained the term "kupirovt" is not clear. I was on reception together with mum and thought what to stop is means to translate or transfer mertsanija-atrial flutters in a sinoatrial rate with normal pulse. When we already send away or have left from the doctor at me doubts in this occasion have crept in. Vo-the first, only urezhaet the rhythm also is hardly capable to stop Obsidanum paraksizm. At least before such it was not possible. Vo-the second, many people have a constant form of an arrhythmia and they do not cause or cause fast constantly. Moreover, it has been told or said, that sooner or later it or she too will have a tendency to transition of an arrhythmia in the constant form. V-the third even if fast and udastsja to restore a sinoatrial rate where a guarantee, what all to not repeat in an hour?

Whether therefore it is understood as the term "to stop" translation or transfer of an arrhythmia in normostolicheskuju the form? If so, what estimated figures for pulse? On kardiograme often specify three value or meanings;importance of pulse: minimal, average and maximal. By what of them it is necessary to be guided? In our case happened paraksizmy to value or meaning;importance of pulse 80 110 163, but basically gde-that nearby 60 90 115. At paraksizmah increase of attributes of a heart failure like is not present. Whether It is possible to supervise average pulse on readout of a household tonometer or carrying out of an electrocardiogram is obligatory?

Egorov I.V.
26.06.2004, 15:13
You are right: "to stop" is to return a sinoatrial rate. Concerning translation or transfer in a constant normosistoliju it depends on frequency of paroxysms. If they happen often to restore a rhythm is inexpedient. Accept Aspirinum, probably, kordaron (though it and not the best output or exit), preduktal...

Gusman M.A.
29.06.2004, 03:21
Change the doctor.
Too to me treatment of a fibrillation by Valocordinum))))))))))

Fertser E.A.
30.06.2004, 08:30
I shall afford a retort on a discussed question. Dear Andrey! I shall try to respond under the order of questions:
1. Consider or count illogical to use ogbzidan at paroxysms mertsat. Arrhythmias. As already is accepted kordaron. Much more logically dop. Reception kordarona (it is desirable under the control a method of telemetry).
2. If AT ADEQUATE THERAPY to keep a sinoatrial rate it is not possible, it is expedient to leave the constant form mertsat. Arrhythmias. But objazatele RECEPTION of INDIRECT ANTICOAGULANTS (warfarin) for prophylaxis of an embolic insult.
3. Better for izmerjanija frequencies of intimate or cardiac reductions (CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE) to consider or count impacts of heart, having put a phonendoscope to area sertsa or even to consider or count pulse.
The problem of a ciliary arrhythmia is in detail described in CLAUSE or ARTICLE on our page. If there will be questions, can communicate with me on e-mail (will find, having clicked on a line of a surname).