PDA

Просмотр полной версии : prolaps the mitral valve of 3 mm, a regurgitation 1 item, but disturbs tahikar...

Anna
25.06.2004, 01:12
prolaps the mitral valve of 3 mm, a regurgitation 1 items, but the tachycardia (in different days from 90 up to 130 impacts in a minute, happened attacks up to 200 impacts earlier disturbs, feeling of incompleteness of an inspiration. What is it can be and what to do or make? (Holter it is necessary to make?). Yes, still delicacy constant (laziness?:-))) also it would be desirable to sit or lie down, it is stuffy in the underground, not always, but happens, meal and it seems, that I shall faint (earlier few times fell, but very much for a long time, about 10 years ago). At teenage age there were abscesses (2 times) on tonsils, now the doctor of US (did or made EhoKG) speaks, that is possible or probable, kogda-that I have transferred or carried a myocarditis.

Gofman A.M.
25.06.2004, 05:53
It is necessary to make Holterovskoe research. If it will be possible to write down an attack - it will be clear as it or him to treat. If it will not be possible - to lease the device for independent record of an electrocardiogram with transfer by phone and to write down and pass all these episodes. After that all will be clear. Besides check up a thyroid gland.

Anna
25.06.2004, 22:22
If you mean an attack, which up to 200 impacts at me they very long ago did not happen, year 2. And the constant tachycardia - 90 130 - almost every day so to write down problems should not be. SHCHitovidku has checked up, the size on the top border of norm or rate, tomorrow there will be results of analyses on hormones. But I was surveyed in occasion of a cyst in shchitovidke, found out in a maternity home one year ago - and so, now a cyst of US have not found out! Where to address, to make Holter?

Gofman A.M.
26.06.2004, 22:39
I am engaged in these questions constantly. You should contact disptcherom Svetlana by phone 129 2655 or to make a call through a site www. hospital. ru

Anna
27.06.2004, 17:44
Thanks!