PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than it is possible to lower pressure in house conditions what medicines accept...

Olga
24.06.2004, 11:35
Than it is possible to lower pressure in house conditions what medicines accept at the raised or increased pressure 175 102 age 41 year It at my husband such pressure but we now cannot address to the doctor we Are abroad not at home

Fertser E.A.
24.06.2004, 23:29
Dear Olga! As an agent of first aid RAZOVO at a BP above 170/100 mm rt st it is possible to use Clophelinum (= Clonidinum) on 0, 075 mg (= 1/2 tablets), further the control of a BP over 30 40 minutes - if there is no effect, 0 more, 075 mg. Also Furosemidum on 40 mg (= 1 tabl) is effective. But you should understand, that therapy ONLY at sharp rising a BP is lacking ideas, at the first opportunity it is necessary to survey and be treated according to plan.

Elena
25.06.2004, 07:40
The dear doctor! Yesterday for treatment of a hypertonia 1 st and urezhenija the CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE to me have been appointed or nominated preparation "nebilet". But at me still an asthmatic bronchitis, and I am afraid of a bronchospasm. Though the doctor speaks, what is it a preparation of new generation and all will be good, I vse-taki am afraid of it or him to accept. I ask to give me advice or council in occasion of application of the given preparation (Verapamilum at a tachycardia helps or assists me badly).

Fertser E.A.
25.06.2004, 15:05
Dear Olga! On therapy I can give concrete advice or councils only after survey. While at you two outputs or exits: to trust or to not trust that doctor to whom you have addressed.