PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Arsenevich! In reply to your question from 21.11 I inform, cht...

Alex
20.06.2004, 12:53
Dear Alexander Arsenevich! In reply to your question from 21.11 I inform, that I am am disturbed with the expanded veins because they have appeared after treatment of a prostatitis (pricked immunomoduljatory) and have extended ON ALL body literally for couple of weeks. Arms or hand began to become numb, if them to lower or omit downwards on heat, veins on a sexual member have extended, the erection has worsened. Apparently, all this is caused or called by reaction of an organism on immunomoduljatory or Gintaitsin, therefore me interests, what measures can be undertaken to return veins in a former kind as such expansion for me is unnatural, I am still young (25 years) and brings a dyscomfort, not being varices... Help or assist, please, advice or council!

Soldatenkova O.V. the cardiologist
22.06.2004, 02:41
Urgent inspection in conditions of a clinical hospital for specification of the diagnosis and correction of treatment is necessary for you, other reason of all arisen is possible or probable.

Gaaze A.N.
23.06.2004, 15:54
Soldatenkov About. the cardiologist - Vamn it is necessary to pass or take place authorization!

Alex
25.06.2004, 02:52
Forgive or Excuse, has not understood.. What correction of treatment is necessary? I have already stopped nyxes 4 MONTHS ago. That I opisal-by-effects which do not pass or take place. What diagnosis needs to be specified, I do not have diagnosis from what veins have extended. You have an assumption? What other reason is possible or probable? And whence such promptness in inspection? Otchette, please!