PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I recently very much am am disturbed with my state of health on sl...

Victor
18.06.2004, 04:53
Good afternoon!
Me recently my state of health on sledushchy very or very much disturbs day after binge. I drink seldom enough (1 2 times a month) and I drink only slaboalkogolnye drinks (wine, beer). For last three months I already had 2 similar cases, when on a trace. Day (with buduna) at me it was turned a head, grew dumb arms or hand, legs or foots, even the face reduced a cramp. That could happen, in fact earlier to me such never occured or happened, and earlier I used much more and more intensively.
Thankful in advance

Priests. And.
19.06.2004, 04:11
Organism - not iron. At the constant use enough greater or big doses of alcohol probably disturbance of synthesis and an absorption of vitamins (in particular, groups) in an intestine. It can lead to occurrence of a vitamin failure and occurrence of the complaints similar to yours. From here and references - the "dry" law and reception of any polyvitaminic complex preparations, for example, "Vitrum", "Komplivit", etc.