PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! Welcome, consult! At my mum (58) already...

stasja
16.06.2004, 15:17
Dear doctors!
Welcome, consult!
At my mum (58) about 10 days a strong dyspnea or short wind. She considers or counts, that has provoked it - on a floor displayed something, and then has sharply risen and has gone.
She went to an out-patient department to check up lungs; have told or said, that lungs by way of. On a background to a dyspnea or short wind at it or her normal pressure for it or her (she the hypertensive patient with the experience), normal pulse, or other phenomena are not present temperature. Sleeps not strong, often wakes up.
Speaks, that not so was nervous during this period, now restful does not drink.
Please, recommend, the order of inspection. What it is necessary to check up?
Whether has it znachenie-it is assured, but to pair or steam it is put back to her have put diagnoz-a cancer of a uterus. Has received physical inability of 2 groups iz-for etogo. Costs or stands on the account at uchastkogo the therapist on gmpartonicheskoj to illness or disease. I can not think up, that else can concern a symptomatology... Please, write what to check up First of all?!
It is in advance grateful!

Fertser E.A.
17.06.2004, 22:58
Dear stasja! Whether Specify, please, the dyspnea or short wind in horizontal position amplifies (it typically for a cardial dyspnea or short wind), count up, please, number of respirations at mum in a minute in rest. Whether is not present at mum of diseases of veins of legs or foots?

stasja
18.06.2004, 15:49
Dear Evgenie Arkadevich!
Once again rasprosila it or her. She speaks, that the dyspnea or short wind amplifies at the slightest exercise stresses.
Diseases of legs or foots as those diagnoses did not put, but legs or foots boljat-stick out veins and to touch painfully. Speaks, that earlier doctors spoke her, that krovosnobzhenie vessels of legs or foots bad.
When the dyspnea or short wind lays easy, uspokaivaetsja, but at night prosypaetsja (thinks, that when overturns) and notices, that is difficult to breathe.
In rest breathes 25 in a minute.
Whether these data are sufficient?? We live in Moscow. Whether porekomenuetete clinic where could address? What inspections to her to make??