PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Vesnoju this year me often hurted or was ill;was sick, pricked heart...

Irina
12.06.2004, 13:24
Hello, the doctor!
Vesnoju this year me often hurted or was ill;was sick, pricked heart, and there was also that such not that that szhenie, well as a skin remove or take out from a wound. CHto-something of type as at a myocarditis.
Then, in the summer and about this day all was normal, heart did not hurt or be ill;be sick, well only if pokolit a little bit and will pass or take place.
And today was fidgety, iz-for the son, and again kak-as if a skin from heart have removed or have taken off once, then once again, and hardly later trejty time. And all. Not naprtjazhenii day and so, almost at once all three times, koga was nervous and it was insulting.
The doctor, tell or say, it is connected most likely with nerves or new deterioration in heart?
As to the cardiogram it or her to me did or made in the spring when often hurted or was ill;was sick and burned down. Then the cardiogram was enough bad, basically wave T, he was negative everywhere.
Vesnoju I did or made the cardiogram three times and all three times the wave was negative, only sometimes very much, and sometimes slightly. And, for 1 week my wave could visit very negative kind and positive enough, slightly otr.
The doctor, I beg, tell or say, iz-for today's szhenija which was three times during the moment of excitement to me it is necessary to take any measures or it is simple iz-for nerves supposedly if this heart became worse, it should if is shown to be not only from nerves, and still kogda-that.
Voobshchem, the doctor, tell or say, whether stoi to bring to it or this to a focus?
Yours faithfully.

Zholudev A.A.
13.06.2004, 02:43
Dear Irina! It is necessary for you to pass or take place inspection at the cardiologist - to hand over analyses, to repeat an electrocardiogram, to spend daily monitoring an electrocardiogram and a BP, to spend an echocardiography, etc. By results of inspection it will be possible to answer your questions.