PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 40 years and for posledie 2 years I have gone through 2 infarcts. On this...

Alexander
10.06.2004, 15:07
Hello. To me 40 years and for posledie 2 years I have gone through 2 infarcts. For today to me opened occlusions in vessels by means of balona three times, but I still had occlusion of 60 % on LAD. What would you advise, to wait or it is necessary to make shunting? I shall wait the answer in a heading or on the address: a110862bezeqint. net

Gaaze A.N.
10.06.2004, 23:22
Dear Alexander! It is necessary aorto-coronary shunting. You do not write whence YOU.

Zholudev A.A.
11.06.2004, 01:59
Dear Alexander! Under your description the previous angioplasties were successful. Advantage in possible or probable recurrence of an angioplasty and stentirovanii before disposable AKSH. And shunts, unfortunately, are closed. Up to 30 % in the first half a year and if the angioplasty can be repeated the plasty in the closed shunt is more difficultly. And repeated AKSH only in 5 years. I do not take a difference on gravities of an operative measure and possible or probable complications. Certainly the final decision for you. I wish good luck.

Gaaze A.N.
11.06.2004, 20:13
The dear colleague! A question. Certainly uneasy, but what for to not consider And (age, 2 infarcts in the anamnesis. Certainly balloon and. Item an agent of a choice.
But shunts have according to in such cases of more reliability and duration of functioning.
The truth depends and on, where also who and than, etc.

Elena
12.06.2004, 15:42
Alexander, your problem it is necessary to consider or examine;survey in a complex, as your infarcts already consequence or investigation. Call to me on mob. 8 916 338 00 14 or leave the coordinates on E-mail: helenherbs@mail. ru