PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Priblizitlno 8 months ago there was a strong stress, after kotoro...

The novel
11.06.2004, 07:53
Good afternoon. Priblizitlno 8 months ago there was a strong stress after which it was necessary to address for the psychotherapeutic help. On a background of it or this the rhythm of heart though before problems with heart did not arise began to get off. The psychotherapist on my question concerning that is whether it is necessary to me to visit or attend the cardiologist has responded negatively. Now a psychological status normal, failures have in beat decreased - became less often, but have not disappeared at all. Whether Imeet-sense in the given situation to pass or take place inspection at kardiogologa, or the rhythm will be restored? To me of 30 years. Accepted under its or his prescription grandoksin. In advance thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
12.06.2004, 13:21
The dear Novel! In your case consultation of the cardiologist will not prevent. On the contrary, will allow diagnostsirovat the form of disturbance of a rhythm. Parallel reception of antiarrhythmic preparations will clean or remove an arrhythmia, that in turn will remove or take off sensation of a dyscomfort and will improve a psychological status.