PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor I respond just now, t. To. It was not temporary probably...

Arcady
10.06.2004, 02:49
Hello the doctor
I respond just now, t. To. It was not temporary opportunities to be connected to the Internet.
Thanks for consultation. Which you have advised to apply preparation have very well helped or assisted.
I answer your questions concerning features of disease:
1) That disturbs it or her first of all? Is) attacks of failure of a rhythm of heart. Heart starts to beat so often and strongly (as though it there were very much greater or big exercise stresses), at
It or This even it is visually visible as from jerks of a blood in a head she is shaken. During an attack
The unpleasant burning sensation and raspiranie in a breast is felt. Attacks on the average happen 12 in month averages on force and 1 in month strong. But once again I shall repeat, that during and it is a little
After reception of medicines of the attacks registered by you was not and almost there was a normal pulse.
That disturbs the Second is a pulse, which in rest
Quite normal, but nevertheless he sometimes vanishes (heart at this time as though fades).
Sometimes (more often at job in a garden) there is a blood through a nose.
At putting off or taking out of an electrocardiogram, following results have been received:

Sinoatrial rate 60
The left type
Hypertrophy of a left ventricle with disturbance repoljarizatsii
Attributes of a chronic coronary failure
Tell or Say the doctor what medicamental agent of treatment it is possible to appoint or nominate in this case. Whether also it is possible it is possible to continue to accept preparations earlier appointed or nominated by you (arifon, konkor, kardiket, prestarium, novopassit)?

Matskeplishvili S.T.
11.06.2004, 05:15
Continue treatment within 4 6 weeks. Many preparations will need to be accepted constantly, the some people we shall cancel in 1 1, 5 months. Success!