PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Speak, that sometimes at a stenocardia even ECG with a load...

AND.
07.06.2004, 19:36
The dear doctor! Speak, that sometimes at a stenocardia even ECG with a load it or her does not reveal or tap.
I live abroad, here to be treated dearly or expensively and honey. System simply disgusting, I do not joke. I wait since November! When to me will make this electrocardiogram with a load. pol-year almost every day excruciates a stethalgia, behind a breast bone, from time to time also in gorle-tongue. Otdyshka. Speak, it can an asthma and while we wait till August ECG. Absurdity. To me of 39 years. One doctor to me has told or said, that can, it is necessary not waiting to begin ECG treatment by preparations tapa Nitroglycerinum. That will tell or say, and that will tell or say about preparation Atanalol. In advance I thank for the answer.

Simon (kdo-cardio@mail.ru)
08.06.2004, 14:09
You are in what country? If in the Western Europe or the USA, I can help or assist with inspection, it is a lot of druzej-physicians. Really, sensitivity of an electrocardiogram with a load about 75 %, but specificity high, about 88 %, that is at negative assay the chance to have an ischemic heart disease is insignificant. Much more precisely stress-EhoKG and stsintiogafija a myocardium with radioactive Talliem-201. BUT, to you of only 39 years. Smoke, what cholesterin, lipide fractions, pressure? It is not necessary to accept Sodium nitritums if you do not have risk factors and assay is not made. Atenolol - a good preparation, by the way, COUNTER-INDICATIVE AT the ASTHMA! Success!

AND.
10.06.2004, 06:33
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer.
Actually I even plainly do not understand, whether there is at me an asthma. Problems with respiration precisely are, when strongly clamps or clips in breasts and not enough air, otdyshka is, especially excruciatingly, when go to bed, on left to a side not ulezhat, here then there is a feeling, what something occurs or happens in lungs, but thus special rhonchuses are not present, or it is not obligatory at an asthma? In a throat - breasts feeling that has eaten vsuhomjatku a lot of bread, the voice gets hoarse, helps or assists to have a drink vodichki a little. To me have made a spirometry, function of respiration is lowered, have appointed or nominated aerosols or sprays Salbutamolum and more kortizonovyj. I have tried or tasted, facilitates Salbutamolum, but thus excruciating palpitation which and without ntogo disturbs me a little. I in Norway. Here it is not enough doctors, therefore in small small towns under short contracts 1 3 months who only does not work. Change of doctors, listen in pol-an ear, especially inostranku.
Write out mass of tablets - eat on health. The preventive medicine basically does not exist, only urgent. This all confuses me, therefore I simply try to suffer or bear. But in fact it is much cleverer to understand and receive, if it is necessary, the help. One I know precisely, that at me it is a lot of years an osteochondrosis, it is especially excruciatingly in a thoracal department. As though with all it or this to understand, and whether it is possible to prevent aggravation of an asthma if she is?
Thanks for the answer. If want, can respond on mine e-to a mail.

Simon (kdo-cardio@mail.ru)
10.06.2004, 21:17
Tell or Say, please, to you to inhale or exhale more difficultly. All this can be display of an osteochondrosis and vegeto-a vascular dystonia. Try to accept calming or abirritating preparations, is better Ksanaks 0, 25 mg 2 times a day in the morning and for the night. From Salbutamolum while refrain and make the analysis of hormones of a thyroid gland.