PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether influences anaprilin abbr. function of a myocardium in general, after its or his termination or ending p...

Paul
31.05.2004, 21:07
Whether influences anaprilin abbr. function of a myocardium in general, after the termination or ending of its or his reception? That is if at me abbr. function of 65 % after reception anaprilina, we shall admit or allow, in current half a year with a dosage 0, whether 04 2 times day will be mine abbr. function below after the termination or ending of a course? Whether contractility of a myocardium of 65 % for 25 years Is normal?

Zholudev A.A.
03.06.2004, 00:47
Anaprilin slightly reduces sokratitelnuju function of a myocardium simultaneously reducing need or requirement for oxygen, that favorably affects a cardiac musle. How function of a myocardium at you was defined or determined sokratitelnaja? Obviously at carrying out of an echocardiography? A little bit subjective method, for some reasons. 65 % - sufficient contractility and if you will recheck it or her (on other apparatus and at other doctor) parameters can change.

Paul
06.06.2004, 12:06
Whether can somebody respond on koektretnyj vopros-after the termination or ending of reception anaprilina to be reduced sokrju ability of a myocardium in comparison with its or her level up to a course? Besides that 65 %-sufficient abbr. ability, and what optimum, in what borders norm or rate mean?

Zholudev A.A.
10.06.2004, 07:14
The patient to the doctor comes: " the Doctor, me the next year will be 85 years ".
The doctor to the patient: " And you the optimist batenka! ".