PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte the doctor! Here such question: yesterday strongly I (emphasize) perevolnova...

Dmitry
08.06.2004, 16:13
Zdrastvujte the doctor! Here such question: yesterday strongly I (emphasize) has suffered prolonged anxiety has felt delicacy in the evening has measured temperature: 36.9 and pressure nearby 140 150 on 80 90 when strongly I get tired happens slips heart (thus I feel not in the best image [earlier in similar situations thought that here here and I umiru]) thus become frequent sertsebienie and the hell raises or increases. It was checked at cardiologists, affairs an echo of heart - have told or said that that's all right. Cardiologists give the different information one the dystonia speaks that at menjanejrotsirkuljarnaja another that conduction of the right leg or pinch of a ventriculonector is broken or disturbed... Prompt as me to get rid from high a hell and in general to improve state of health. What diet you would recommend employment or occupations sprortom? And more as on the bill of sex? Whether it is possible for them to be engaged? (very much it would be desirable also an opportunity is) whether in that sense will be worse. I ask to respond as soon as possible. With gratitude.

Zholudev A.A.
10.06.2004, 03:47
All is necessary for solving your questions with the attending physician who should be at everyone. Whether there will be it your friend, the schoolmate, the doctor of a district clinic or hospital, private or individual clinic, depends on many factors. The main thing that this doctor concerned to the category profesionalov and interest in your health and long years of a life would be mutual.