PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To my father have put dijagnoz "Ciliary arrhythmia"...

Andrey
06.06.2004, 05:19
Hello, the doctor!
To my father have put dijagnoz
"Ciliary arrhythmia". Tell or say please
It is how much dangerous? Whether it is possible for him to help or assist
If I shall bring it or him to Moscow?

Matskeplishvili S.T.
06.06.2004, 20:24
The ciliary arrhythmia (is more correct - fibrillation of auricles) quite often is consequence or investigation of other diseases serdechno-vascular system: the got heart diseases, cardiomyopathies, etc. Therefore it is desirable to define or determine the reason of its or her occurrence and to treat those at its or her presence. The in itself similar arrhythmia is not dangerous, however at observation of patients with fibrillation of auricles there are some key moments: 1. At an opportunity of restoration of a rhythm and absence of contraindications to it or this, it is desirable to execute cardioversion (translation or transfer in a normal sinoatrial rate). 2. Application antiagregantov i/or anticoagulants for prophylaxis of a clottage of cavities of heart is absolutely necessary. 3. It is desirable to support or maintain a normal rate of a ventricular rhythm for improvement of a subjective status of patients. Considering all told or said, the qualified cardiologic inspection and treatment is desirable.

izhitsky l.
08.06.2004, 10:59
At my father such diagnosis, whether it is possible for him to help or assist