PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. Tell or Say please, that my situation means: With dets...

inga
04.06.2004, 09:29
Hello the doctor.
Tell or Say please, that my situation means: Since the childhood put euthyroid struma I-of II degree. 3 there were problems with health, bad state of health, delicacy, fatigability back. Pains in heart, sensation of shortage of air have then joined. On an electrocardiogram of changes was not, but cardiac sounds became muffled. Has become pregnant, has given birth to the child himself, without cesarean sections, during pregnancy there was a tachycardia (up to 90 ud. In minutes) Year nursed. There were still problems: pains in the field of heart, palpitation, from time to time a dyspnea or short wind at a load,
Began to skip a BP upwards, both top and bottom: 140 100, 130/90, 120/80, 90/60. On an electrocardiogram there were attributes of a hypertrophy left zh-ka, ch-z 3 weeks of any changes. Cardiac sounds are muffled. Pulse too began to skip, 90, 80, 110, 59 after to me have appointed or nominated Bromum Pulse vyravnilsja, but the general or common status remains former, and headaches and feeling of pavor, that, what is it serious disease have joined. The diagnosis to me have put: an asthenic neurosis, VSD on the mixed type. Whether it can be valid so
P. S. The general or common analyses of a blood and mochi-.

Matskeplishvili S.T.
05.06.2004, 09:05
neobhodimol to check up function of a thyroid gland (to make US, analyses of a blood on hormones). Most likely, the reason of your troubles consists in disturbance of its or her function.